There many ways in which a blogger can go about boosting traffic their website.I have read on many places about how to boost blog traffic. so I decided to do some research and let you know with the best tips to boost blog traffic. If this done properly then the returns will be exceptional. With that said, here are a few tips increase blog traffic.
How to Boost blog traffic?
- Figure out your motives – Be clear about the purpose of your blog. Are you doing it to make a difference or become famous? If it’s the last option then quit while you’re ahead, because the reality is that, people want to hear about themselves and not you. It’s okay to share personal experiences, but be cautious of making yourself into some sort of blogging rock star. Rather, expect to be an asset and help to others. are you facing problem to find the best niche for your blog? here is the complete solution to find the best niche for your blog.
- Share multiple times – Bloggers aren’t sharing their web content almost as much as they should. A considerable lot of you have the mindset of offering once then overlooking. You distribute something on our online journal and convey it over all our social networking channels once. A good suggestion is to share every blog entry different times, based on the platform and at an opportune time. use scheduler like a buffer to publish your post on different social media like Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc.
- Get influential people to write for you – On the off chance that you truly need to develop your gathering of people, the key is to motivate popular writers to write for you to help boost blog traffic. This involves connecting with the bloggers in your specialty with the biggest social followings and the capacity to compose reliably astounding stuff.
- Make your content SEO friendly – Search engines are great opportunities for activity, yet numerous bloggers disregard it for many reasons that have more to do with misunderstanding than genuine issues. SEO for blogs is simple to set up, especially if you’re utilizing an SEO-accommodating stage like WordPress or Joomla.if you are thinking about setup your blog on WordPress, here is a complete guide to Install self-hosted WordPress blog. The effort and strategies going into making your blog content SEO friendly, will send people flocking to your site in huge numbers. if you are WordPress user, Use WordPress Yoast SEO plugin for proper SEO of your blog.
- Add graphics and photos with link-back licenses – If you can take photographs or design, you should use it to help boost blog traffic. By using pictures with permitting prerequisites, you make another activity hotspot for yourself, by means of Image Search, and also, boost engagement levels of your audience. When utilizing pictures, try to make a path for others to utilize them lawfully but in a way that will benefit you as the content developer.here is best 25 places where you can find stock photos for your blog.
- Proper interlinking of your posts- Readers are grateful for links, so are bloggers, search engines and website owners as well. When you reference your own particular material in context and in a way that is not devious, you will attract more guests to your prior content and give search engines a decent mark about those past post. if you are not good to interlinking of your previous post, Use plugins that are available on WordPress plugin store.
- Guest blogging – This is a fantastic way to spread your brand to new folks who’ve never seen your work before, and it can be useful in gaining links and references back to your site, which will directly boost blog traffic and help your search rankings. Leverage relationships and contact people you and trust who will give you chance to get a kick start on their blog.
- Engage in Q & A Sites – Many people take to these sites on a regular basis to get answers for questions that don’t turn up in search engines. One good tactic when using these sites, is to try and find questions that are fairly thin in answers. Be honest when answering and provide links leading back to your site because if they are interested enough to post on a Q & A site, they may want to access more info on the subject via blogs.In starting you go with Quora, Reddit for participating in Q&A sites.
- Connect blog content with social media – Large portions of you likely have profiles on media sites such as YouTube, Slideshare, Yahoo!, DeviantArt and many others. Whatever you’re delivering on the web and wherever you’re doing it, attach it back to your website. Those inspired by who you are and what you share, will follow up those links, and on the off chance that they lead back to your site, they get to be open doors for catching a reliable guest, winning an offer, or both.here is a complete guide to increase facebook likes.
- Boost your subscriber list –
Email marketing is most popular method to boost traffic of your blog. In the market, many auto responder email services companies available to to provide email marketing service. Try to increase your email list with different methods like offer your visitors to free ebook when they subscribe your newsletter. Arrange giveaways on your blog. Choose best email Service Company for sending your newsletter. I suggested you choose one of them from MailChimp, GetResponse, Awber.Read how to write your first newsletter with MailChimp.
all above tips will help you to boost your blog traffic. let me know how many tips will be help you to get more traffic on your blog.
Latest posts by Arun Nama (see all)
- What Mistakes to avoid during setup permalinks in WordPress? - February 7, 2017
- How to disavow link for remove spam backlinks from Google - January 12, 2017
- A Complete Guide: How to protect website content from being copied - July 11, 2016