As we all know Email marketing is a key of our blog for increasing traffic and help us to Grow business. There are many forums where I saw that people asking “which email marketing service is best?”. Many Beginners in blogging are confused that which email service is best for their blog. In this Guide, I will try to clear this confusion. So I come with 5 best email marketing services for blogging. You can choose one of the email services which is fit in your budget criteria and size of email list.Read how to increase email subscribers.
5 best Email marketing services
Aweber is one of the best email marketing services. It is great autoresponder tool enables you to automate this process. You can easily signup on Aweber by feeling the basic details. It is absolutely free for 30 days. It is easy to make new email list and you can easily import your current email list. You have full control on your email list. You can send emails to your list when you required. The dashboard of Aweber is very simple and user-friendly.
- 600+ ready-made free newsletter templates.
- All most all third party app integration like WordPress, PayPal, facebook, lead pages etc.
- RSS to email option.
- Traffic and click monitoring.
- Responsive email templates.
- Full video tutorial for newbie.
- Great customer support. Get answer within few minutes.
- Advanced HTML autoresponder facility.
- 6000+ stock images to create the best newsletter.
- Performance tracking via different type of reports.
- Android and ios App available for performance tracking.
- You need credit card details for sign up.
- You can send unlimited emails for limited subscribers approx 500. After that need to upgrade plan.
|0-500||Free for First month & unlimited emails|
|0-500||19$/month after first month & unlimited emails|
|501-2500||29$/Month and unlimited emails|
|2501-5000||49$/month &unlimited emails|
|5001-10000||69$/month & unlimited emails|
|10001-25000||149$/month & unlimited emails|
|25001+||You can get quote from Aweber|
Aweber is best for marketers looking for established tool on a budget. I suggest you first try 30-day free trial and then upgrade your plan.
MailChimp is a popular solution for email marketing. People can easily use mailchimp.it’s features allow you to send marketing emails, automated message. This Is the best for freelancer and whose running small project. Mailchimp offers large verity of email templates. If you have less than 2000 subscribers, you can send up to 12000 emails per month absolutely free for lifetime.
- It is lifetime free for up to 2000 subscribers and up to 12000 emails per month.
- You don’t require credit card details for signup.
- You can easily import and export email list.
- Mailchimp connects with Facebook, WordPress, Leadpages, Instapages, Hubspot etc.
- Mailchimp has two types of payment method first one is monthly subscription and the second one is Email credits. The second method is bit cheapest from first.
- The main disadvantage of MailChimp is that it force users to double opt-in to join your list. First on your website and second confirm the email address.
- Mailchimp uses it’s brand tag for free users.
- As per month price
|Subscribers||Emails per month||Monthly cost|
- As per Email credits
|Email credits||Price per email||Prepay amount|
So you can use one of them plan. If you send emails periodically to your subscribers then second plan is best.
GetResponse is under top 10 email service companies. It was being award company many times. It was founded in 1997 by Simon Grabowski. Getresponse has only 6 employees in 2003. Here are some pros and cons of Getresponse email service that will help you choose one of the best email marketing services.
- Easy to use and awesome email creator to build beautiful emails without using a drop of code.
- It has 500+ professionally designed email templates.
- Free access to over 1000 images from istock.
- Have complete tutorial and video for beginner.
- You can easily import and export your email list.
- Support A/B testing to test which offer is best for your audience.
- Mobile apps( android and ios) available, to manage email campaign from anywhere.
- Phone support is not available 24 hours a day.
- Form builder is below average.
- Deleting an email list that is unusually hard to do.
- Dashboard is not too much user-friendly.
|Subscribers||Email per month||Monthly cost|
stream send provides many features with email marketing like social media delivery. There are no other charges to get advanced features like API integration. You get your private IP address. Stream send is second cheapest solution after mail chimp.
- Professionally designed responsive templates
- Easily drag and drop functionality.
- User-friendly interfaces and easy to use.
- No extra charges for API access.
- Unlimited image hosting.
- No mobile Apps available.
- No online chat or phone support available.
- Very limited integration trough other software.
Active campaign offers one of the best email marketing services. It is trusted by 100,000 business. It has its own CRM system for managing leads, marketing automation and managing your leads. We can say that it is an all-in-one platform for handling small business sales and marketing.
- Fully integrated solution for intelligence-driven and marketing sales.
- Own CRM system for managing leads.
- Free image hosting.
- Great dashboard available to monitor real-time insights.
- Available geo-tracking for determining where contacts live.
- Automatic engage with your contacts.
- All important app integration available like PayPal, Shopify, wooCommerce etc.
- Design of newsletter and campaign are quite average.
- Drag and drop functionality is not so user-friendly.
- A/B testing is quite as comprehensive as other email marketing services.
Active campaign offers 3 plans to their users. First on is Basic plan starts with 9$ per month. Before subscribing any plan, you can take free trial to check the service. There is no credit card required for free trial. The plus plan starts with 49$ a month that includes automated sales CRM features. Third and the last one is Enterprise plan starts with 149$ per month. It offers a dedicated account rep, priority support and SLA. You can visit official website of Active campaign for price details.
In last, I want to say above all 5 are best email marketing services. Before go with any of them, I suggest you take free trial and choose the service according to your budget. In present, Tricks Academy is using MailChimp Email service because Low email subscribers.
Note: Tricks Academy adds Affiliate Links to earn some pennies. If you found this comparison helpful for you choose service with our affiliate link and support us.
Let me know which email service you are using in your blog add in comments. If this is valuable for other I will share on my blog.
Latest posts by Arun Nama (see all)
- What Mistakes to avoid during setup permalinks in WordPress? - February 7, 2017
- How to disavow link for remove spam backlinks from Google - January 12, 2017
- A Complete Guide: How to protect website content from being copied - July 11, 2016